For over thirty years, SKB Industries has beautified Atlanta and the surrounding regions by installing commercial landscapes. Our expertise in commercial landscape installation includes the largest rooftop garden constructed in Atlanta to Class A office buildings, distribution sites, sports fields, schools, and the list goes on.
Whether your project’s budget is $5,000 or $5,000,000, SKB’s installation division gives you quality work that you never have to worry about. We have the right equipment and the experienced manpower to properly and efficiently complete any installation project. Have a special need? We can accommodate that. Want hard-to-find plants? We have developed close relationships with some of the top growers in the state of Georgia, allowing us to secure the best plants at the best pricing. Our Sales and estimating department will work closely with you to perfect a budget and plan based on your exact specifications.
SKB Industries has also been very involved with Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) projects, and our commercial landscape installation division has completed numerous projects over the last few years. Review Past Projects
- 3567 Parkway LaneThe Hub and at Peachtree Corners is harnessing the energy of a location that birthed the pioneering Georgia Tech incubator program and the 500-acre Technology Park/Atlanta. Delivering modern, collaborative loft offices ... Read More
- 100 Impact CircleImpact 360s‘ new campus is located directly across the street from the current campus. It sits on 67 acres of land and is home to Impact 360 Gap Year students. ... Read More
- 4909 North Commerce DriveSKB Industry Installation The Atlanta office of Duke Realty Corporation (Duke Realty) has announced that it will build a new 614,880-square-foot industrial building in Camp Creek Business Center. Located southwest ... Read More
- Athens, GAEpps Bridge Centre is a retail power center built on 68 acres in Athens, Georgia, Bulldog Country. Working on the heels of Benning Construction, the landscape installation took almost a ... Read More
- Atlanta, GAAs part of the Northpark Town Center, Northpark 500 towers above the intersection of GA-400 and Peachtree-Dunwoody Road. An acre garden sits atop the 18-story high-rise located in the Atlanta’s ... Read More
- Atlanta, GAMore than 700, 4-6″ caliper trees were installed at Bunche Middle School, an Atlanta Public School. The rootballs were so heavy and the canopies so large that only 5-6 trees ... Read More
- Atlanta, GAThe Georgia International Plaza was built to link three venues – The Georgia Dome, The Georgia World Congress Center, and Philips Arena. It served as a vibrant gathering area for ... Read More
- Atlanta, GAPiedmont Park has always been the hub of Atlanta’s recreational activity. The Bathhouse was originally a wooden structure built in 1911. In 1927, the existing building was constructed as a ... Read More
- Atlanta, GAAt the time of its completion 2009, Brookwood Condominiums was Atlanta’s only high-rise condominium project built with the environment in mind and to the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED standards. Brookwood Condominiums is located in ... Read More